Old February 4th 04, 06:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default waste in buses

why there is so much waste in the buses in london? on the ground, and
armchaires, the users seem to fin that normal

Old February 4th 04, 02:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"liberty" wrote in message ...
why there is so much waste in the buses in london? on the ground, and
armchaires, the users seem to fin that normal

Because

a) People are pigs and can't be bothered to put their rubbish in a bin
b) Cleaning contractors never have enough workers to do a proper job
because they bid so low for a job that in order to make a profit they
can't afford a full army of cleaners
c) If people see rubbish on the floor of a bus. Then they will dump
their rubbish on the floor too.
Old February 4th 04, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , liberty wrote:
why there is so much waste in the buses in london? on the ground, and
armchaires, the users seem to fin that normal

In my experience, London buses are amongst the cleanest in the country.
Travelling around the North East on big old 70's buses during the early
90's.. now that taught me about filth!

Old February 4th 04, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"liberty" wrote in message
why there is so much waste in the buses in london? on the ground, and
armchaires, the users seem to fin that normal

Buses ain't as dirty as they used to be as there are more and more new buses
than before, going back 5-10 years - that was a different story! /Me thinks
of the District Line seats..