Old April 9th 14, 10:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bit of a meltdown on the NLL this evening

Signalling problems, specifically axle counters not working, somewhere
'in the Hackney area' i.e. between Dalston Kingsland and Stratford. The
whole thing ground to a halt with pax eventually booted off trains and
told to seek transport elsewhere (i.e. buses). I think the service
continued to run to the west, with trains reversing at Canonbury (?).

OK, stuff happens, but the recent big NLL infrastructure improvement
project should perhaps have made it not happen.

Old April 10th 14, 12:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2014\04\09 23:36, Mizter T wrote:
Signalling problems, specifically axle counters not working, somewhere
'in the Hackney area' i.e. between Dalston Kingsland and Stratford. The
whole thing ground to a halt with pax eventually booted off trains and
told to seek transport elsewhere (i.e. buses). I think the service
continued to run to the west, with trains reversing at Canonbury (?).

I think there was no ELL at Highbury either, so the problem must have
been between Canonbury and Dalston.