Old May 8th 14, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TfL website partially kaputt

On the homepage where the line updates should be...
"Service Board
Sorry, service board information could not be retrieved."

On the status updates page...
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/
"Our data service is currently unavailable. We are trying to fix this.
Please come back later."

And the single fare finder page just returns...
"Sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later."
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-payments/fares/single-fare-finder

I don't recall the old website falling over like this, but maybe it did.