London Banter

-   -   Contactless on the tube and rail (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14040-contactless-tube-rail.html)

Mizter T September 25th 14 10:06 PM

Contactless on the tube and rail

On 25/09/2014 22:13, Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:
How many banks are doing contactless as default now? All my debit cards are
a few years old and none have it whilst a credit card renewed this summer
didn't either.

Is that NatWest?

Barclays were a keen early adopter (for debit & credit), Lloyds TSB (as
was) also quite keen.

[email protected] September 25th 14 11:27 PM

On 25.09.14 23:06, Mizter T wrote:

On 25/09/2014 22:13, Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:
How many banks are doing contactless as default now? All my debit
cards are
a few years old and none have it whilst a credit card renewed this summer
didn't either.

Is that NatWest?

Barclays were a keen early adopter (for debit & credit), Lloyds TSB (as
was) also quite keen.

HSBC was also keen Contactless.

I would imagine that Contactless will become standard as payment by that
technology proliferates.

Tim Roll-Pickering[_2_] September 30th 14 08:34 AM

wrote:

How many banks are doing contactless as default now? All my debit cards
are
a few years old and none have it whilst a credit card renewed this
summer
didn't either.

Is that NatWest?

Barclays were a keen early adopter (for debit & credit), Lloyds TSB (as
was) also quite keen.

HSBC was also keen Contactless.

I would imagine that Contactless will become standard as payment by that
technology proliferates.

My credit card is HSBC and so either the CC section isn't as keen as the
debit or else the bank as a whole is backing off a little.

--
My blog:
http://adf.ly/4hi4c