London Banter

-   -   5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14161-5-car-overground-trains-watford.html)

Roland Perry January 16th 15 06:22 AM

5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

In message , at 07:13:32 on Fri, 16 Jan
2015, Roland Perry remarked:

Let's try Rugby and Shenfield, for 10am to 11am:

Sorry, it's 2pm to 3pm... 10am was a bit too near the morning rush
hours.

Rugby: 30 trains, of which five are freight.
Shenfield: 33 trains of which two are freight.

So a bit closer, but by no means a walkover for the WCML.

[email protected] January 16th 15 11:48 AM

5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
14:53:06 on Thu, 15 Jan 2015,
remarked:

It's what's needed to add to the 11 passenger trains to get towards
the 35 passenger and 2 freights on the GWML.

Eh? Where did the GWML come in?

Do keep up! It was my suggestion of the busiest main line.

Yes but what has the Great Western got to do with this?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Roland Perry January 16th 15 12:42 PM

5 car Overground trains to Watford Junction

In message , at 06:48:06
on Fri, 16 Jan 2015, remarked:
It's what's needed to add to the 11 passenger trains to get towards
the 35 passenger and 2 freights on the GWML.

Eh? Where did the GWML come in?

Do keep up! It was my suggestion of the busiest main line.

Yes but what has the Great Western got to do with this?

Oh, a typo :( GEML, of course.