Old June 29th 15, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube strike?

Are we still expecting a tube strike on the 8th July?

Old June 29th 15, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 29/06/2015 12:00, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:22:01 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

Are we still expecting a tube strike on the 8th July?

Yes but I think talks at ACAS are imminent.

Cynic that I am, I don't think I'd say I'm "expecting" a Tube strike -
but the threat of one is of course as ever a faff (which is part of the
intention).
Old June 29th 15, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 12:50:42 on Mon, 29 Jun
2015, Mizter T remarked:
Are we still expecting a tube strike on the 8th July?

Yes but I think talks at ACAS are imminent.

Cynic that I am, I don't think I'd say I'm "expecting" a Tube strike -
but the threat of one is of course as ever a faff (which is part of the
intention).

I have to go to a meeting in London on the 9th, and if there's any
strike-related disruption it'll erode my support for the drivers to even
less than the below-zero it already is.