London Banter

-   -   Bus info - St Pancras-Covent Garden-Knightsbridge (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14464-bus-info-st-pancras-covent.html)

[email protected] August 4th 15 09:36 PM

Bus info - St Pancras-Covent Garden-Knightsbridge

What bus do I get from Camden market to kings cross St Pancras?

Roland Perry August 5th 15 09:30 AM

Bus info - St Pancras-Covent Garden-Knightsbridge

In message , at 09:54:02 on
Wed, 5 Aug 2015, Paul Corfield remarked:

What bus do I get from Camden market to kings cross St Pancras?

You will need to walk down from the market to near the tube station at
Camden Town.

Or walk the whole way (which is what I did last time I was there). It's
not that far [1.1 miles according to Google maps]