Old August 4th 15, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus info - St Pancras-Covent Garden-Knightsbridge

What bus do I get from Camden market to kings cross St Pancras?

Old August 5th 15, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 09:54:02 on
Wed, 5 Aug 2015, Paul Corfield remarked:

What bus do I get from Camden market to kings cross St Pancras?

You will need to walk down from the market to near the tube station at
Camden Town.

Or walk the whole way (which is what I did last time I was there). It's
not that far [1.1 miles according to Google maps]