Old August 26th 15, 08:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Woman only carraiges - says Corbyn

Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 26/08/2015 15:44, Glazebrook East wrote:

From the article to which you referred:

"Last year, Claire Perry, a Conservative junior transport minister
said the idea of women only carriages was interesting"

As in "That's an interesting idea"? I suspect politicians of all kinds
say that to people with Good Ideas on a regular basis.

I'm sure Michael Bell hears it very often, which is why he keeps telling us
about the massive political support for his ideas. Of course, he then tells
us how disappointed he is that they never take any further action.
Old August 26th 15, 09:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:35:03 +0100, Arthur Figgis put finger to keyboard
and typed:

On 26/08/2015 15:44, Glazebrook East wrote:

From the article to which you referred:

"Last year, Claire Perry, a Conservative junior transport minister
said the idea of women only carriages was interesting"

As in "That's an interesting idea"? I suspect politicians of all kinds
say that to people with Good Ideas on a regular basis.

Oh, absolutely. "Interesting" is what you call something when you don't
agree with it but don't want to publicly disagree with it (or offend the
person suggesting it). Or, alternatively, what you say when you haven't
thought about it enough yet to know whether you agree with it or not. Every
politician knows that :-)

Mark
--
Please take a short survey on security and privacy on the Internet: http://meyu.eu/ao
My blog: http://www.markgoodge.uk
Old August 27th 15, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:30:24 +0100
eastender wrote:
I wouldn't put much faith in someone who can't spell carriages.

I wouldn't put much faith in someone like this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=spelling+nazi

You and Mister T should form a little losers club for your miniscule talents.
Maybe one day the pair of you could progress to being grammar nazis if you
practice hard enough?

It's amusing that both your post, and the urban dictionary link, include
further spelling mistakes.

Old August 27th 15, 09:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
I wouldn't put much faith in someone who can't spell carriages.

I wouldn't put much faith in someone like this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=spelling+nazi

You and Mister T should form a little losers club for your miniscule talents.
Maybe one day the pair of you could progress to being grammar nazis if you
practice hard enough?

It's amusing that both your post, and the urban dictionary link, include
further spelling mistakes.

Well whatever keeps you amused eh?

You guys are giving me a good laugh today, keep it up

--
Spud

Old August 27th 15, 10:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
I wouldn't put much faith in someone who can't spell carriages.

I wouldn't put much faith in someone like this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=spelling+nazi

You and Mister T should form a little losers club for your miniscule talents.
Maybe one day the pair of you could progress to being grammar nazis if you
practice hard enough?

It's amusing that both your post, and the urban dictionary link, include
further spelling mistakes.

Well whatever keeps you amused eh?

You guys are giving me a good laugh today, keep it up

I'm really disappointed in you: that latest post fails to include even a
single misspelled word. What went wrong?
Old August 27th 15, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
I wouldn't put much faith in someone who can't spell carriages.

I wouldn't put much faith in someone like this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=spelling+nazi

You and Mister T should form a little losers club for your miniscule

talents.
Maybe one day the pair of you could progress to being grammar nazis if you
practice hard enough?

It's amusing that both your post, and the urban dictionary link, include
further spelling mistakes.

Well whatever keeps you amused eh?

You guys are giving me a good laugh today, keep it up

I'm really disappointed in you: that latest post fails to include even a
single misspelled word. What went wrong?

Neid to ceep u on ur tows.

--
Spud