Old October 4th 15, 04:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Coach fire

Burnt out coach on the slip road from Brent Cross roundabout to Cooper
Road... also a burnt out car 300 metres west thereof on the eastbound
carriageway. I presume they are related, but I've never heard of a
burning vehicle setting fire to another vehicle like that!

Old October 4th 15, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sunday, 4 October 2015 05:31:44 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
Burnt out coach on the slip road from Brent Cross roundabout to Cooper
Road... also a burnt out car 300 metres west thereof on the eastbound
carriageway. I presume they are related, but I've never heard of a
burning vehicle setting fire to another vehicle like that!

And 300m is a long way away! One of the two must have been moving and burning.