Old June 21st 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Chelsea - Camden Coach hire for a couple of hours on 4th July

Hi,

Need to hire a coach to transport approx 40 people from Chelsea registry
office to Camden on Sunday 4th July.

Any suggestions for who to use - we're not made of money.

Thanks,

Fred.

Old June 21st 04, 07:41 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
Hi,

Need to hire a coach to transport approx 40 people from Chelsea registry
office to Camden on Sunday 4th July.

Any suggestions for who to use - we're not made of money.

I hired a London Bus to take people from Marylebone to Docklands for our
wedding reception. It was about £350 for a d/decker bus for a couple of
hours. I can't remember which company it was, but it might have been
metroline:
http://www.metroline.co.uk/contact.html

alternatively:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/useful_links.shtml