Old October 7th 15, 10:27 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

Default The night tube is coming - and the over-privileged unions won'tstop it

On 2015\10\07 10:46, DVH wrote:
New logos being rolled out.

http://imgur.com/x9E495g

Management are rightly getting on with setting up the night tube. The
public want it, and a small number of lazy and greedy union shirkers
won't be able to prevent it happening forever.

I can't believe they are going to alter every corridor sign in Central
London over this!

Old October 7th 15, 05:40 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

On 07/10/2015 11:27, Basil Jet wrote:

On 2015\10\07 10:46, DVH wrote:
New logos being rolled out.

http://imgur.com/x9E495g

Management are rightly getting on with setting up the night tube. The
public want it, and a small number of lazy and greedy union shirkers
won't be able to prevent it happening forever.

I can't believe they are going to alter every corridor sign in Central
London over this!

It's only some vinyl stickers!

The Night Owl started making a comeback on nightbus spider map posters a
little while back too.

Old October 7th 15, 06:27 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

On 07/10/2015 19:13, Basil Jet wrote:

On 2015\10\07 18:40, Mizter T wrote:

On 07/10/2015 11:27, Basil Jet wrote:
[...]
New logos being rolled out.

http://imgur.com/x9E495g

I can't believe they are going to alter every corridor sign in Central
London over this!

It's only some vinyl stickers!

It's manpower!

Well I'm sure there must be a few of the xx persuasion too amongst the
maintenance teams... can't recall seeing any though, I grant you.
Old October 8th 15, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 11:27:15 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:

I can't believe they are going to alter every corridor sign in Central
London over this!

When will they do it? At night?

Old October 8th 15, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2015\10\08 12:42, Offramp wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 11:27:15 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:

I can't believe they are going to alter every corridor sign in Central
London over this!

When will they do it? At night?

Why do it at all? What purpose do the owl signs serve? Adding "Daytime
only" to some of the Bakerloo etc signs might serve some purpose, but
adding owls to every other sign is just stupid.

Why don't they add "including Sundays" to every sign on the network
except for the Waterloo And City signs?