Old November 18th 15, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ELL poorly patronised now

I took the ELL from Highbury this morning for the first time in about 6 months.
Even after the obligatory 7 minute wait for the train to leave it was still
only a 3rd full in the middle of the morning rush hour. Compared to last time
I used it this is virtually empty. I can only assume the poor service
frequency and slow journey times (25 mins to do the 4 miles to canada water
this morning) have put people off as they did me. What a waste of an asset.

--
Spud

Old November 18th 15, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2015-11-18 09:36:14 +0000, d said:

Even after the obligatory 7 minute wait for the train to leave

They always start counting down from 7 mins when they see you coming.

E.

Old November 18th 15, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:48:06 +0000
On 2015-11-18 09:36:14 +0000, d said:

Even after the obligatory 7 minute wait for the train to leave

They always start counting down from 7 mins when they see you coming.

I was being kind. 7 minutes is the official gap. When I got it regularly it
was often somewhat longer.

--
Spud

Old November 18th 15, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2015\11\18 21:32, wrote:

I don't know why, but I tend to go out via Canada Water and the Jubilee, and return all the way by Overground.

Can you try and work out why... it might be important. And exactly which
journey are you describing?
Old November 18th 15, 09:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default East London Line poorly patronised now

Spritely.