Old December 29th 15, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground "routes"

I noticed the status displays at Stratford yesterday were showing issues
on the Overground under the headings of various "routes" - eg

"West Croydon route
Upminster to Romford route
Stratford to Richmond and Clapham Junction route"

And similarly this morning at
https://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/syndication/f...rtrait-27.html

Is this something new or just evidence that I'm unobservant (although I
more often look at the online Status Updates AT
https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/ which as of this morning
still don't mention "routes")?
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Old December 29th 15, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 11:58:03 AM UTC, Robin wrote:
I noticed the status displays at Stratford yesterday were showing issues
on the Overground under the headings of various "routes" - eg

"West Croydon route
Upminster to Romford route
Stratford to Richmond and Clapham Junction route"

Nationalrail.co.uk has a list of LO "routes" and for each a map suggesting alternatives in case of disruption; your examples are among the names used -

Richmond - Stratford
Willesden Junction - Clapham Junction
Gospel Oak - Barking
Highbury & Islington - West Croydon / Clapham Junction
Watford Junction - Euston
London Liverpool Street - Enfield Town / Cheshunt / Chingford
Romford - Upminster

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/statio...ons/46653.aspx