London Banter

-   -   Animals On The Underground (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1475-animals-underground.html)

John Rowland February 24th 04 08:57 AM

Animals On The Underground

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Proctor46 February 24th 04 11:36 AM

Animals On The Underground

ubject: Animals On The Underground
From: "John Rowland"

What would Mr. Beck have Said?

Robin May February 24th 04 01:33 PM

Animals On The Underground

"John Rowland" wrote the
following in:

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Someone bought me the blueish-green fish for Christmas.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
MMR vaccine? I'll take mine triple strength with Red Bull please.

To annoy people in a slow lift: run up the stairs faster than the lift
moves and press the lift call button on each floor.

Seanie O'Kilfoyle February 24th 04 03:43 PM

Animals On The Underground

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

Big February 24th 04 06:00 PM

Animals On The Underground

**** seanie, methinks you gotta get outta this place!!

John of Aix February 24th 04 06:25 PM

Animals On The Underground

Seanie O'Kilfoyle a écrit dans le message ...

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

Yep, until they sold out completely.

TheOneKEA February 24th 04 06:30 PM

Animals On The Underground

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Annie posted this on her blog - it's quite amusing!

I wonder what the SAs would think if someone tried to bring a pig or a
large bird down into the network...

Brad

Terry February 24th 04 07:00 PM

Animals On The Underground

"TheOneKEA" wrote in message
om...
"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Annie posted this on her blog - it's quite amusing!

I wonder what the SAs would think if someone tried to bring a pig or a
large bird down into the network...

Brad

Happens every day mate, hold on, you mean animals don't you!!! ;-p

John of Aix February 24th 04 09:36 PM

Animals On The Underground

Big a écrit dans le message
. ..

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

**** seanie, methinks you gotta get outta this place!!

It's his life and he do what he want.

Nick Cooper February 24th 04 10:52 PM

Animals On The Underground

From: "John Rowland"

What would Mr. Beck have Said?

Oh, I think that judging from the "circuit diagram" spoof he did
himself, he must have had a sense a humour. I'm sure the old boy's
chuckling away on a cloud at this very minute.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk