Old February 24th 04, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Default Animals On The Underground

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old February 24th 04, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

ubject: Animals On The Underground
From: "John Rowland"

What would Mr. Beck have Said?
Old February 24th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John Rowland" wrote the
following in:

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Someone bought me the blueish-green fish for Christmas.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
MMR vaccine? I'll take mine triple strength with Red Bull please.

To annoy people in a slow lift: run up the stairs faster than the lift
moves and press the lift call button on each floor.
Old February 24th 04, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

Old February 24th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Big Big is offline

**** seanie, methinks you gotta get outta this place!!

Old February 24th 04, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Seanie O'Kilfoyle a écrit dans le message ...

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

Yep, until they sold out completely.

Old February 24th 04, 06:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Annie posted this on her blog - it's quite amusing!

I wonder what the SAs would think if someone tried to bring a pig or a
large bird down into the network...

Brad
Old February 24th 04, 07:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

"TheOneKEA" wrote in message
om...
"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Annie posted this on her blog - it's quite amusing!

I wonder what the SAs would think if someone tried to bring a pig or a
large bird down into the network...

Brad

Happens every day mate, hold on, you mean animals don't you!!! ;-p

Old February 24th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Big a écrit dans le message
. ..

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://www.animalsontheunderground.com/

Times are hard ey !

Back in the 60's they could sell out at Wembley for three nights

**** seanie, methinks you gotta get outta this place!!

It's his life and he do what he want.