Old February 4th 16, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Strike threat - evening of Sat 6 to Mon 8 Feb inclusive

https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/tube-strike

"The RMT union has announced a Tube station staff strike from early
evening Saturday 6 to end of service Monday 8 February 2016."

Any educated guesses as to whether this might go ahead.

Every now and then I guess the wolf does have to actually turn up.

Old February 5th 16, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 18:54:31 on Thu, 4 Feb 2016,
Mizter T remarked:
https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/tube-strike

"The RMT union has announced a Tube station staff strike from early
evening Saturday 6 to end of service Monday 8 February 2016."

Any educated guesses as to whether this might go ahead.

Every now and then I guess the wolf does have to actually turn up.

Not drivers, for a change:

As the strike involves Tube station staff, Tube services will be
running but many stations may open late, close early, or may not
open at all.