Old May 25th 16, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Battersea Park from Dalston J

I was at Dalston Junction at midday today and a train was announced
with final destination Battersea Park. I thought there were only a
couple of early trains from there (not to) and the station isn't on
the maps in the trains is it?

E.

Old May 25th 16, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:

I was at Dalston Junction at midday today and a train was announced
with final destination Battersea Park. I thought there were only a
couple of early trains from there (not to) and the station isn't on
the maps in the trains is it?

E.

There is a regularly scheduled 2206 Dalston Junction - Battersea Park,
however in this case there was a broken down freight train that caused
all Clapham services to be diverted to Battersea Park for a couple of
hours.

Peter Smyth