Old February 28th 04, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
PS PS is offline

Default Abandoned LU stations' travelcard zones?

Hi there, I'd like to ask a curious question:

What travelcard zone does some of the abandoned Underground
branches (e.g. Ongar branch of Central line) belongs to, if they have
ever been included to the zones?

In particular, I would like to have those stations which do not have
zones displayed on Mr. Clive Davro's site, as I am his site's regular
visitor.

Old February 28th 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gol Gol is offline

When there were only 3 travel zones and the Ongar branch was outside of the
zone along with Epping and a few stations like Theydon Bois - Loughton.

After Ongar branch was abandoned the remaining stations that was outside the
zone were brought into zone 6.

I think I miss something though.

TCP

Old February 29th 04, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
PS PS is offline

So does that mean travelcards were unable to be used on such stations in
those days? Moreover, did all stations now in zone 6 or A-D suffer from
such inconvenience?