London Banter

-   -   Walthamstow (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1536-walthamstow.html)

Jason April 1st 04 03:22 PM

Walthamstow

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:04:39 +0000, Kat
wrote:

I noticed that the width-restriction under the bridge on Wood St has
been removed. Does anyone know why it was there and if its removal is
likely to be permanent?

See http://snipurl.com/5f37 (long Google Groups link)

And some info about proposed bus routes to Whipps Cross via Wood
Street he

http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/committees/sc...hippsCross.pdf

(With thanks to David Netwon for the above when I asked this question
in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/walthamstow/)

Cheers,

Jason.

Dave Newt April 1st 04 11:02 PM

Walthamstow

wrote:

I noticed that the width-restriction under the bridge on Wood St has
been removed. Does anyone know why it was there and if its removal is
likely to be permanent?

See http://snipurl.com/5f37 (long Google Groups link)

And some info about proposed bus routes to Whipps Cross via Wood
Street he

http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/committees/sc...hippsCross.pdf

(With thanks to David Netwon for the above when I asked this question
in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/walthamstow/)

Thought I recognised it!

:-)

dave

PS The PDF link in John Rowland's original message in the first link no
longer works, hence the second link.