Old April 1st 04, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Walthamstow

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:04:39 +0000, Kat
wrote:

I noticed that the width-restriction under the bridge on Wood St has
been removed. Does anyone know why it was there and if its removal is
likely to be permanent?

See http://snipurl.com/5f37 (long Google Groups link)

And some info about proposed bus routes to Whipps Cross via Wood
Street he

http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/committees/sc...hippsCross.pdf

(With thanks to David Netwon for the above when I asked this question
in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/walthamstow/)

Cheers,

Jason.

Old April 2nd 04, 12:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

I noticed that the width-restriction under the bridge on Wood St has
been removed. Does anyone know why it was there and if its removal is
likely to be permanent?

See http://snipurl.com/5f37 (long Google Groups link)

And some info about proposed bus routes to Whipps Cross via Wood
Street he

http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/committees/sc...hippsCross.pdf

(With thanks to David Netwon for the above when I asked this question
in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/walthamstow/)

Thought I recognised it!

:-)

dave

PS The PDF link in John Rowland's original message in the first link no
longer works, hence the second link.

Walthamstow Bus Station umpston London Transport 4 June 20th 04 01:11 PM
Walthamstow Jason London Transport 7 April 5th 04 06:29 PM
Walthamstow Jason London Transport 0 April 1st 04 04:45 PM
Oyster now available from WAGN @ Walthamstow Central Jason London Transport 4 February 29th 04 08:42 PM
Walthamstow Redevelopment simon London Transport 1 January 21st 04 06:58 PM