Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 04, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

Default Green Party lunacy

W K wrote:
snip

Ah, I see.
Made up figures then with no facts.

No, not 'made up' figures. Just *my* personal experience in 37 years of
driving including road rallying (in the '60s and '70s with the RAF Motor
Sport Association), 7 1/2 ton trucks and small van deliveries (multi-drop
and long distance). When I've worked for companies with fleets of similar
vehicles I was always able to get better mpg than all the other drivers by
using some of the techniques employed by drivers in the old Mobil Economy
Run (does anyone know if the MER - or its equivalent - still takes place?).

--

---