Old May 6th 04, 09:29 PM posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Steam Narrowboat "President"

The Steam Narrowboat "President" is currently moored otside the London Canal
Museum, Kings Cross and will be in steam on Saturday and Sunday.

Admissions £3.00 Adults
£1.50 Children

Concesions for senior citizens etc...

http://www.canalmuseum.or.uk

Michelle Clarke

Old May 6th 04, 09:32 PM posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Please excuse the typing errors :-)

Old May 6th 04, 09:48 PM posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Blunderwoman wrote...
Please excuse the typing errors :-)

I only spotted one, but wouldn't your message get a bigger audience on
uk.rec.waterways?
--
Martin Clark

Old May 6th 04, 11:42 PM posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Thanks - I didn't know about that one

Michelle

Blunderwoman wrote...

Old May 7th 04, 03:04 AM posted to free.uk.binaries.canals,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Martin Clark wrote in message ...
Blunderwoman wrote...
Please excuse the typing errors :-)

I only spotted one, but wouldn't your message get a bigger audience on
uk.rec.waterways?

The one in the URL was a bit of a stumbling block.

Correctly it is:

http://www.canalmuseum.org.uk