Old May 15th 04, 12:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "Camera Enforcement" on Tower Bridge

"Q" wrote the following in:

"DJ" wrote in message
Neil

Definitely - I tend to stick to speed limits (certainly never
more than

5mph
over the limit) and constantly find idiots right up behind me
when travelling over Tower Bridge. On more than one occasion I've
even been overtaken on the *actual bridge*, same with the
Rotherhithe Tunnel.

Anything
to slow these morons down is fine by me (though not actual Gatsos
because they cause more problems than they're worth).

DJ

TfL are/will be trialling cameras in the Rotherhithe Tunnel. I
think it
will be a part of the refurbishment works planned for the tunnel
at some point soon.

Blimey, that'll take about 15mph off the average speed through there
then!

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.