Old May 12th 04, 04:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Stanstead Airport

Hallo,

can anybody tell me a cheap and fast way from London city to Stanstead
Airport ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Martin

Old May 12th 04, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Sunny Dale" wrote the following in:

Best way head over to Stratford and take the National Express
service from Stratford to Stansted. Runs every 15 mins and I
believe is £8.

If the original poster is going from London City Airport then he can
catch either the 69 or the 473 bus to Stratford.

"Martin Heger" wrote in message
Hallo,

can anybody tell me a cheap and fast way from London city to
Stanstead Airport ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Martin

---

message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.
Old May 12th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Martin Heger
writes
can anybody tell me a cheap and fast way from London city to Stanstead
Airport ?

Cheap: Walk.
Fast: Helicopter taxi.

Cheap *and* fast? Depends on your definitions of cheap and fast. Most
people take the train.

Old May 12th 04, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 12 May 2004 at 06:32:30, Martin Heger
wrote:

Hallo,

can anybody tell me a cheap and fast way from London city to Stanstead
Airport ?

Bus to Stratford, coach to Stansted
--
Annabel Smyth