Old May 14th 04, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default RM70 - London Elects Livery

From last Saturday, this horrible vision of Routemaster RM70 in a shrink
wrap blue advert livery to get people out to vote on June 10th.

http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/p4460584.html

If anyone can name the owner of the aforesaid eyesore, I would appreciate
it!

And if you ever wondered how they replaced bus stops....

http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/p4460585.html

Regards
John M Upton

My Fotopic Collections:

South Central & Other Rail Pictures:
http://gallery39764.fotopic.net/

Bus Pics:
http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/

Old May 15th 04, 12:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"JMUpton2000" security novels @f ree uk.com wrote the following
in:

From last Saturday, this horrible vision of Routemaster RM70 in a
shrink wrap blue advert livery to get people out to vote on June
10th.

http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/p4460584.html

If anyone can name the owner of the aforesaid eyesore, I would
appreciate it!

I want to see this bus while it's around and photograph it but I don't
know when to find it in my local area and from the web page about it
it's not obvious when it will be where. Here's the web page by the way:

http://www.londonelects.org.uk/media...ticle_314.html

Out of interest, is there anything to stop people getting on it while
it's at traffic lights?

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.
Old May 15th 04, 12:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

JMUpton2000 wrote:
From last Saturday, this horrible vision of Routemaster RM70 in a
shrink wrap blue advert livery to get people out to vote on June
10th.

http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/p4460584.html

I don't mind the livery, but the "10 JUNE LONDON ELECTS" on the front
blinds is a nasty 'grotesque' typeface, certainly not Johnston!
--
Richard J.

Old May 16th 04, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in newsAdpc.4224
:

JMUpton2000 wrote:
From last Saturday, this horrible vision of Routemaster RM70 in a
shrink wrap blue advert livery to get people out to vote on June
10th.

http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/p4460584.html

I don't mind the livery, but the "10 JUNE LONDON ELECTS" on the front
blinds is a nasty 'grotesque' typeface, certainly not Johnston!

I think I saw it today on Oxford St, at about 16:30. I only saw the side,
so thought it was just an advertising campaing to get people to vote.
Old May 17th 04, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"woutster" wrote in message
0.24...
I don't mind the livery, but the "10 JUNE LONDON ELECTS" on the front
blinds is a nasty 'grotesque' typeface, certainly not Johnston!

I think I saw it today on Oxford St, at about 16:30. I only saw the side,
so thought it was just an advertising campaing to get people to vote.

The Green Party have also got a Battle Bus Routemaster. RMA62 which was on
the BBC News this evening, apparently it is running on chipfat.......

GTR livery Lew 1[_4_] London Transport 5 August 14th 14 06:24 PM
new Tramlink livery Rupert Candy London Transport 4 November 16th 08 10:34 AM
new livery at Northfields depot Martyn Dawe London Transport 7 October 1st 07 10:56 PM
2012 Olympics Livery on the Underground TheOneKEA London Transport 0 November 19th 04 02:38 PM