Old June 2nd 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default motorcycle crash survey

Hi

This is my first post to the forum, it took me a while to find you! I
hope that this post is an appropriate use of the forum.
Apologies if not!

I am a "mature" student at St. George's Hospital Medical School here
in London. As part of my medical degree I am doing a project on
motorcycle crashes. I am a rider myself and am interested in anything
that increases the dialogue between medics and riders (I think that
both groups can only benefit from this).

If you have ever had a crash and would like to take part, I'd really
appreciate it of you could spend a few minutes filling in the survey
at the following link:

http://www.sghms.ac.uk:8080/survey/e...=1082804839840

It asks about you, your bike, your kit and details of the accident and
medical attention recieved. You dont have to have been injured to take
part! If you didn't receive any injuries in your crash I would still
like to hear from you!

If you know of anyone else who may be interested in taking part,
please pass the web address along.

I'll be writing up and presenting the results here at George's, and
possibly publishing them in medical journals. At no point does the
survey request your contact details and the results are completely
anonymous. If people are interested I could also post the results
here.

I am not in anyway affiliated to any motorcycle or equipment
manufacturers (I wish!)

Again, many apologies if this is not the appropriate forum for this
post.

Cheers

Mattrocket
Please spare a few moments to fill in my survey of motorcycle crashes!
http://www.sghms.ac.uk:8080/survey/e...=1082804839840