Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th 04, 09:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

Hi all

I'm now using the tube and buses on an infrequent enough basis that I don't really need a period travelcard. However, often on a daily basis a one-day would
be cheaper. I was told that Oyster pre-pay would do this automatically, but it doesn't, and I was then told the feature would be activated 'in June'. Any
word from those in the know here if/when this will actually happen?

Thanks

--
u n d e r a c h i e v e r