Old June 28th 04, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Soviet military jeep for your collection

I am selling new and used Soviet military full drive jeeps. The prices
are negotiable staritn with $800 to $7200 US dollars. Shipment is not
included. The over sea shipment is possible and costs additional $1000
US dollars.

Make your choice. Cars are rare in the US!

Alex

+380677400487

Old June 28th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Dream Town ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Cars are rare in the US!

No, they aren't. Cars are very common in the US.

Russian army surplus jeeps might be rare in the US, but it's not exactly
relevant to uk.transport.london whether they are or not.

Now go away.
Old June 28th 04, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 28 Jun 2004, Adrian wrote:

Russian army surplus jeeps might be rare in the US, but it's not exactly
relevant to uk.transport.london whether they are or not.

Oh, i dunno - depends if we get more tube strikes ...

tom

--
If I want consciousness expansion, i go to my local tabernacle and i SING!

Old June 28th 04, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On 28 Jun 2004, Adrian wrote:

Russian army surplus jeeps might be rare in the US, but it's not exactly
relevant to uk.transport.london whether they are or not.

Oh, i dunno - depends if we get more tube strikes ...

tom

If its a 4x4 then you can always use it to take the kids to school (sorry
ken;-)

---

Old June 28th 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Tom Anderson ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Russian army surplus jeeps might be rare in the US, but it's not exactly
relevant to uk.transport.london whether they are or not.

Oh, i dunno - depends if we get more tube strikes ...

Heh...

He's probably flogging something like
http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/gaz69/gaz69.htm or
http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/uaz%20469/uaz469.htm

Not *that* fantastic for "persuading" taxi drivers to let you out.

Nah, what you need is http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/BMP1/BMP1.htm

Get in that, and just watch the traffic miraculously clear around you...

Old June 29th 04, 06:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 1.4...

Nah, what you need is http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/BMP1/BMP1.htm

Get in that, and just watch the traffic miraculously clear around you...

There's a tank parked in School Lane in Pinner. I don't know if it ever
drives around. Are they allowed on the roads? I would have thought the
tracks would destroy the road surface.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old June 29th 04, 07:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Nah, what you need is http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/BMP1/BMP1.htm

Get in that, and just watch the traffic miraculously clear around you...

There's a tank parked in School Lane in Pinner.

Pinner. It's not quite where you'd imagine, is it?

I don't know if it ever drives around. Are they allowed on the roads? I
would have thought the tracks would destroy the road surface.

No idea - but there's a special driving licence class (H), so presumably.
Besides, what are they going to do? Wheelclamp it?
Old June 29th 04, 07:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Adrian wrote:
John Rowland ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Nah, what you need is http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/BMP1/BMP1.htm

Get in that, and just watch the traffic miraculously clear around
you...

There's a tank parked in School Lane in Pinner.

Pinner. It's not quite where you'd imagine, is it?

I don't know if it ever drives around. Are they allowed on the
roads? I would have thought the tracks would destroy the road
surface.

No idea - but there's a special driving licence class (H), so
presumably. Besides, what are they going to do? Wheelclamp it?

Most tanks and other military tracked vehicles now have rubber pads inserted
in the tracks to prevent road damage. Those that I have seen without pads
have caused only minor surface abrasions, after all we're talking about
smooth steel on smooth tarmac or concrete, quite a good sliding surface.