London Banter

-   -   Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1904-uxbridge-branch-100th-birthday.html)

Phil July 9th 04 01:47 PM

Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message ...
Can any one tell me yet, where the special 3 hour trips in 1938 stock are
going from Uxbridge, this coming Sunday?

Fantastic day
did not book on tours as I have a restless three year old BUT
passangers were actually allowed on when it returned to Ealing Common
at the end of the day
Funny moment stopping at Rayners lane to let off someone from front
cab
loads of japanese tourists wondering why the dooors did not open

Thanks LT and the Museum

HTH Phil

John Rowland July 9th 04 11:41 PM

Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

"Phil" wrote in message
m...

at Rayners lane loads of japanese tourists

Really? *Really?*

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped