Old October 2nd 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sacking a Tube Driver

--- "Nick Cooper" wrote:

Might I respectfully suggest, sir, that either you post in plain text,
or else fornicate off?

Yeah. This loser makes HDF look smart. He couldn't get a clue if he went
to Clues-R-Us during their half-price clue sale!

Old October 2nd 04, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message ...

--- "The Bloke Next Door" wrote:

You flatter this person by calling him a
******

Maybe, but at least I don't post in HTML.

for clearly he is flaccid & his
testicles are the size of petits pois.

Too true. I was born with a hormonal deformity. I'm biologically
androgynous, neither male nor female but something in between. But what's
that got to do with your posting habits?
-------------------------------------
So if you are neither male nor female but have something in between,would that mean you can go **** yourself?

Old October 2nd 04, 04:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

--- "The Bloke Next Door" wrote:

would that mean you can go **** yourself?

If you keep posting in HTML, that's what you can do.
Meanwhile, enjoy the killfile.
--*plonk*--

Old October 2nd 04, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

--- "The Bloke Next Door" wrote:

would that mean you can go **** yourself?

If you keep posting in HTML, that's what you can do.
Meanwhile, enjoy the killfile.
--*plonk*--
------------------------------------
P- P- PLONK yourself --CREEP!!!!

Old October 3rd 04, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Bored Of The Rings wrote:
Snip

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I have
no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

What A complete ****** you are sir!!

You may be right, you may not, but BOTR *is* right.

usenet is supopsed to be a plaintext environment. And whatever you
are using to post with doesn't even quote properly ...probably made
by Microsoft.

--
Nick H (UK)

Spam prevention...
my real domain name is mridangam
which is a dot-com.
You can email nick there.
Old October 4th 04, 01:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Nick H (UK) wrote:
Bored Of The Rings wrote:

Snip

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I
have no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

What A complete ****** you are sir!!

You may be right, you may not, but BOTR *is* right.

usenet is supopsed to be a plaintext environment. And whatever you
are using to post with doesn't even quote properly ...probably made
by Microsoft.

Indeed...

(Although to be honest looking in the headers wasn't necessary, it's
obvious right away)

There's no two things that frustrates me more when reading newsgroups
than coming across messages with top posting leaving you thinking "hey,
this reply is blank!" until you realise and scroll back to the top, and
secondly, HTML messages with screwed up formatting. As much as I'd like
to apply the same to e-mail, there's just no stopping some people...

--
Robert Gordon
http://m33p.be