Old October 26th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New style temrs and conditions

I have (finally) received my student photocard. Appartently TTL (TFLs
contractor) didn't receive the application form until 14 days after it
was posted 1st class although I don't beleive them

The front has a strange design with random words from the terms and
conditions printed underneath the rest of the text. Says something
like:

"
this photoca
is va
use only
by the
perso
a tic
being
the sa
number
studestudent
"

shouldn't being = bearing?

Old October 26th 04, 09:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris wrote:
I have (finally) received my student photocard. Appartently TTL
(TFLs contractor) didn't receive the application form until 14 days
after it was posted 1st class although I don't beleive them

The front has a strange design with random words from the terms and
conditions printed underneath the rest of the text. Says something
like:

"
this photoca
is va
use only
by the
perso
a tic
being
the sa
number
studestudent
"

shouldn't being = bearing?

Probably, but temrs should be terms,
appartently should be apparently,
TFLs should be TfL's,
and beleive should be believe.

So you lost that match 1-4.
:-)

--
Richard J.
Old October 27th 04, 11:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Chris wrote:
[...]

"photoca" should be "photocard"
"va" should be "valid for"