London Banter

-   -   Error codes for Oyster cards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2365-error-codes-oyster-cards.html)

Geoff Marshall November 4th 04 12:17 PM

Error codes for Oyster cards

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

?

Ta,
G.

Matthew November 4th 04 08:29 PM

Error codes for Oyster cards

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:17:47 -0000, "Geoff Marshall"
wrote:

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

There is a list posted in the booth at the Warwick Road exit of Earl's
Court.

K November 5th 04 11:21 AM

wrote:

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

I've never seen any over 100 come up. I've seen ones in the 70s which
aren't on my (pre-oyster) list

Geoff Marshall November 8th 04 11:45 AM

Error codes for Oyster cards

yeah, i deffo saw someone with a '121' or somethiing the other day.

i've just come from Earl's court warwick avenue this morning! i'll have a
look on the way home tonight ..