Old November 4th 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Error codes for Oyster cards

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

?

Ta,
G.

Old November 4th 04, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:17:47 -0000, "Geoff Marshall"
wrote:

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

There is a list posted in the booth at the Warwick Road exit of Earl's
Court.

Old November 5th 04, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

wrote:

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster specific errors. I've got a list of the old gate codes but
they don't go up ino the 100's range ...

I've never seen any over 100 come up. I've seen ones in the 70s which
aren't on my (pre-oyster) list
Old November 8th 04, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

yeah, i deffo saw someone with a '121' or somethiing the other day.

i've just come from Earl's court warwick avenue this morning! i'll have a
look on the way home tonight ..