London Banter

-   -   Possible Advert (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2381-possible-advert.html)

Neill Wood November 15th 04 09:02 AM

Possible Advert

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
We are looking for 20 regular London Bus, Train and Tube users to
trial a new transport related product.

Cars?

Please email me for further details.

Kind Regards

Sarah

I've spent at least 30 seconds racking my brain, but I can't think of
any use for a plastic suction cup on a Tube journey. Or any rail
journey for that matter. And couldn't they come up with a better image
of an Underground carriage than the derelict one in the picture?

Neill

Mike Briggs November 15th 04 10:18 AM

Possible Advert

Thanks for pointing out the errors folks
I need to go and re-visit the law aspect I guess

Mike

--
Nick H (UK)

Tom Anderson November 15th 04 06:10 PM

Possible Advert

On 15 Nov 2004, Neill Wood wrote:

"Nick H (UK)" wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
We are looking for 20 regular London Bus, Train and Tube users to
trial a new transport related product.

I've spent at least 30 seconds racking my brain, but I can't think of
any use for a plastic suction cup on a Tube journey. Or any rail journey
for that matter.

Stick a loop of rope on it and it's a replacement for the overhead
handrail. Also, with a longer line and a strong arm, useful for beating
the crowds via Spiderman-style swinging from wall to wall.

tom

--
the ****ing Blues Brothers guys and razors and swordfight on top of a truck and Memento Babe flying through the air and out of nowhere Neo and I am out!!of!!cum!! 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10