London Banter

-   -   Children In Neasden (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2421-children-neasden.html)

Jack Taylor November 19th 04 01:47 PM

Children In Neasden

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for children
in Neasden?

;-)

Helen Deborah Vecht November 19th 04 06:42 PM

Children In Neasden

"Jack Taylor" typed

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for children
in Neasden?

;-)

Cos Pudsey (Leeds) would be off-topic in u.t.l?

I can't bear this...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Helen Deborah Vecht November 20th 04 01:32 AM

Children In Neasden

General Von Clinkerhoffen typed

If you lived in Neasden you'd want money to escape!

I don't need *money* to escape from Neasden. Have bus pass and 302
passes my door ;-)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Nick Leverton November 20th 04 07:14 PM

Children In Neasden

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for
children in Neasden?

Cos Pudsey (Leeds) would be off-topic in u.t.l?

I can't bear this...

Oooh, that makes me angry! Positively liveaid, in fact!

Groan !

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself !

Robin May November 20th 04 11:51 PM

Children In Neasden

(Nick Leverton) wrote the following in:

In article
, Tom
Anderson wrote:

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money
for children in Neasden?

Cos Pudsey (Leeds) would be off-topic in u.t.l?

I can't bear this...

Oooh, that makes me angry! Positively liveaid, in fact!

Groan !

Ah yes, the usual response to most of "comic" relief.

--
message by Robin May. That egotism was getting old.

Americans who voted for Bush: you ****ed up.

http://robinmay.fotopic.net

CharlesPottins November 25th 04 10:59 AM

Children In Neasden

Sure you don't mean getting stopped by children in Neasden asking for money?