Old November 19th 04, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Children In Neasden

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for children
in Neasden?

;-)

Old November 19th 04, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Jack Taylor" typed

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for children
in Neasden?

;-)

Cos Pudsey (Leeds) would be off-topic in u.t.l?

I can't bear this...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old November 20th 04, 01:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

General Von Clinkerhoffen typed

If you lived in Neasden you'd want money to escape!

I don't need *money* to escape from Neasden. Have bus pass and 302
passes my door ;-)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old November 20th 04, 07:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Why do I keep getting stopped today by people asking for money for
children in Neasden?

Cos Pudsey (Leeds) would be off-topic in u.t.l?

I can't bear this...

Oooh, that makes me angry! Positively liveaid, in fact!

Groan !

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself !

Old November 25th 04, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Sure you don't mean getting stopped by children in Neasden asking for money?