London Banter

-   -   LUL boss paoched to Oz!! (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2467-lul-boss-paoched-oz.html)

Malcolm & Nika November 29th 04 06:39 PM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

General Von Clinkerhoffen November 30th 04 01:48 AM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

Poor poor cityrail...luckly LU TFL

Tony Bailey November 30th 04 04:32 AM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

"Malcolm & Nika" wrote in message
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

I hope he knows how to deal with bald headed slimy pollies!

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

John Rowland November 30th 04 07:19 AM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

The word 'poached' has been scrambled ;-)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Boltar November 30th 04 10:17 AM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

If only we could persuade Bob Crowe to take up a post in Oz too...

B2003

Dr Ivan D. Reid November 30th 04 04:31 PM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:19:14 -0000, John Rowland

wrote in :

The word 'poached' has been scrambled ;-)

Nao, weie talk lieke that eeyin Oz.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN

Aidan Stanger November 30th 04 10:41 PM

LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

If only we could persuade Bob Crowe to take up a post in Oz too...

But would anyone out here want him?

--
Aidan Stanger
Carn the crows!