Old November 29th 04, 07:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LUL boss paoched to Oz!!

Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

Old November 30th 04, 02:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Poor poor cityrail...luckly LU TFL

Old November 30th 04, 05:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Malcolm & Nika" wrote in message
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

I hope he knows how to deal with bald headed slimy pollies!

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old November 30th 04, 08:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

The word 'poached' has been scrambled ;-)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old November 30th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

If only we could persuade Bob Crowe to take up a post in Oz too...

B2003

Old November 30th 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:19:14 -0000, John Rowland

wrote in :

The word 'poached' has been scrambled ;-)

Nao, weie talk lieke that eeyin Oz.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Old November 30th 04, 11:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
Rob Mason from LUL is going to Cityrail in Oz to sort out the problems.

If only we could persuade Bob Crowe to take up a post in Oz too...

But would anyone out here want him?

--
Aidan Stanger
Carn the crows!