Old December 28th 04, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Opposition to rail plan voiced

In message , David Splett
writes
"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
It's a former railway-owned tip that has been roughly cleared, and most
of it is fenced off and inaccessible to the local community. How can it
be important to them in its present state?

I wouldn't say it was fenced off, as I was able to have a look round whilst
exploring the closed Watford High Street to Rickmansworth Church Street
railway.

Tell you what, I'll do you a deal. You have Sellafield reprocessing
plant in you back yard instead of me and I'll have the Green off of you
regardless of it's state.
--
Clive.

Old January 6th 05, 02:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Tell you what, I'll do you a deal. You have Sellafield reprocessing

plant in you back yard instead of me and I'll have the Green off of

you
regardless of it's state.
--
Clive.More time to have your say over train depot plans

CAMPAIGNERS opposing plans to build a London Underground overnight
train depot in Croxley Green celebrated a small victory this week.

The group, led by chairman Barry Grant, had appealed to the Planning
Inspectorate to extend the period during which residents could register
their objections.

The final date for receiving correspondence had been given as Thursday,
January 6 but the Planning Inspectorate have now extended this until
next Thursday (January 13).

Correspondence can be sent directly to the Planning Inspectorate, Room
301 Kite Wing, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Temple Quay, Bristol,
BS1 6PN. Reference APP/P1940/A/04/1166906 should be quoted in all
correspondence and three copies must be sent.
4:35pm Wednesday 5th January 2005