Old January 10th 05, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Advantages of an Annual Travelcard??

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:43:43 -0000, "Dave Plumb"
wrote:

of your journey, I'd opt for a paper NR ticket, unless the Oyster
'touch-in/out' convenience is very important to you.

Most operators give discounts when they fail to meet performance
levels - I've had 5% my monthly 'Period Travelcard' every month for a
long time. This is enough to keep me buying from a NR station.

What if you renew at a shared TOC station on a line that gives charter
discounts? Do they issue paper or Oysters?
http://www.oystercard.com/buy_toc.php

[Reads link above]
I buy my tickets from Essex Road (WAGN Railway) and haven't been
offered an Oyster-based ticket. They just issue it on paper...

--
Cheers,

Jason.

Old January 11th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

wrote:

What if you renew at a shared TOC station on a line that gives charter
discounts? Do they issue paper or Oysters?
http://www.oystercard.com/buy_toc.php

Richmond certainly issues SWT season tickets on Oyster if you ask. I
just renewed my annual there.