Old January 13th 05, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Top customer service from Stagecoach

Just to recognise the excellent customer service I received regarding a
complaint I made about a bus driver who didn't pull up at a stop. The
response below was sent within hours of my e-mail. Well done, Stagecoach!

Ian

+++++++++++++++++

Dear Mr Freeman,

Thank you for contacting us regarding an alleged incident that occurred
with a route [x] on the 11th January 2005.

Stagecoach do not accept actions such as you describe from any of our
staff. We require our drivers to serve all bus stops on their route
correctly, both to pick up and set down passengers. If a driver pulls up
short of the stop their correct actions should be to serve the stop and
collect any other intending passengers. I am very sorry that this was not
your experience.

During training, all drivers are instructed to stop automatically and serve
white compulsory stops, and to keep a sharp lookout for passengers at red
request stops. I am very sorry that this did not happen on this occasion,
it is disappointing that our driver has failed to comply with this most
basic requirement.

From the information that you have provided, we should be able to identify
the driver. I assure you that we take this matter very seriously. The
driver will be interviewed by the Operations Manager and suitably dealt
with in accordance with our internal procedures. Please note that any
disciplinary action that might be taken is a confidential matter and
strictly between the employee and employer.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this incident.

Yours sincerely

[name]
Customer Services Administrator

Old January 13th 05, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:

Just to recognise the excellent customer service I received regarding a
complaint I made about a bus driver who didn't pull up at a stop. The
response below was sent within hours of my e-mail. Well done, Stagecoach!

Cool! Now, if they can just do something about the evangelical
homophobic bigot who owns it, I might not mind handing over my cash to them.
Old January 14th 05, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Dave Newt" wrote in message

Cool! Now, if they can just do something about the evangelical
homophobic bigot who owns it, I might not mind handing over my cash to

them.

Ah - never realised he was a bible-basher:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/612409.stm

Ian

Old January 14th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:

"Dave Newt" wrote in message

Cool! Now, if they can just do something about the evangelical
homophobic bigot who owns it, I might not mind handing over my cash to

them.

Ah - never realised he was a bible-basher:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/612409.stm

He's also a marionette - look at the second pic down!! :-)