Old February 2nd 05, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Underground Flash Movie (**WARNING**)

We've all heard that wonderful song. Now we can watch the Flash movie.
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

disclaimer/

Old February 2nd 05, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

TheOneKEA wrote:
We've all heard that wonderful song. Now we can watch the Flash movie.
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

disclaimer/

Excellent.

Nice use of Goatse on the loading page!

Old February 3rd 05, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

TheOneKEA wrote:
We've all heard that wonderful song. Now we can watch the Flash

movie.
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

disclaimer/

Its nice to know I'm not the only person hacked off with those lazy
******* who work for LU. Reading this group sometimes you'd think there
was nothing wrong with it and its all our fault for being passengers.
B2003

Old February 3rd 05, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The writer of the song was featured in the metro this morning and the
Standard yesterday. Considering what TfL arse lickers the Metro is I
was surprised that they featured it. It even had the words for the song
but with blanked out naughty bits.
Kevin

Old February 3rd 05, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:
We've all heard that wonderful song. Now we can watch the Flash

movie.
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

disclaimer/

Its nice to know I'm not the only person hacked off with those lazy
******* who work for LU. Reading this group sometimes you'd think

there
was nothing wrong with it and its all our fault for being passengers.
B2003

Although there's not been a strike for a while

Old February 3rd 05, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
Boltar wrote:
TheOneKEA wrote:
We've all heard that wonderful song. Now we can watch the Flash

movie.
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

disclaimer/

Its nice to know I'm not the only person hacked off with those lazy
******* who work for LU. Reading this group sometimes you'd think

there
was nothing wrong with it and its all our fault for being

passengers.
B2003

Although there's not been a strike for a while

There almost was an Aslef strike at the beginning of the year when LU
management had the temerity to demote some driver who'd past 4 red
signals. Of course as we know drivers can do no wrong so LU had to back
down and he's now being retrained. That really fills me with
confidence.
Hopefully the retraining involves a long broom handle inserted
somewhere
painful.

Oh and don't forget the new years eve strike that was only averted when
LU coughed up yet more money for the trained chimps that run the
signals.

B2003

Old February 3rd 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article .com,
wrote:

The writer of the song was featured in the metro this morning and the
Standard yesterday. Considering what TfL arse lickers the Metro is I
was surprised that they featured it.

They used to be, until the point when Ken told them he wanted to scrap
the contract to have Metro in tube stations.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"The guilty party was the Liberal Democrats and they were hardened offenders,
Old February 3rd 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Although there's not been a strike for a while

The weather's not been that great..... wait till the summer

Old February 5th 05, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article .com,
Boltar writes
There almost was an Aslef strike at the beginning of the year when LU
management had the temerity to demote some driver who'd past 4 red
signals. Of course as we know drivers can do no wrong so LU had to back
down and he's now being retrained.

You're going to continue to repeat this rant, aren't you?

The issue was that he was not disciplined *according to the agreed
process*.

Oh and don't forget the new years eve strike that was only averted when
LU coughed up yet more money for the trained chimps that run the
signals.

Do you think you can do better? Let's see you try.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work:
Old February 5th 05, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
Do you think you can do better? Let's see you try.

There seems to be no vacancies