Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 6th 05, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 to go DD and Route 29 to go Bendi???

Apparently it has been reported in other newsgroup forums that Route
73 is to revert back to being a double deck bus route and the bendis
redeployed on the Route 29, does anyone know whether any truth exists
in this story or is it just mere speculation. If it does revert it
will be interesting what reason is given, I suspect bendi buses
running the whole length of Oxford Street has been a major problem
along with the buses being backed to capacity in the morning peak.

Martin