Old February 8th 05, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 to go DD and Route 29 to go Bendi???

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message

That is the sort of thing up with which you will not put?

You should *never* use a preposition to end a sentence with.

Ian

Old February 8th 05, 04:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:50:50 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
.. .

There is a consultation under way concerning
changes to routes 29 and 141

Is this a consultation that the public can contribute to?

I was only made aware of it via a LOTS publication. To give you the
gist here is a summary of the two options. I would expect that the
relevant stakeholders such as Haringey and Camden Councils are the
people being consulted.

Option 1 is as follows

21 extended via 141 as far as Newington Green
29 Withdrawn north of Wood Green and converted to artic.
141 Extended north of Wood Green to Palmers Green to replace the 29.
329 Frequencies reduced.
N29 Withdrawn between Enfield Town and Ponders End and converted to
artic.

Option 2 is as follows

21 Extended to Newington Green via route 141.
29 Withdrawn north of Wood Green. LFDD operation retained. Frequency
increased.
141, 329 No change to these routes.
429 A new number for the sectional part of the current 29 between Camden
Town and Palmers Green.
N29 Withdrawn beyond Enfield Town. LFDD operation retained.

HTH

--
Paul C

Old February 8th 05, 10:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:31:09 -0000, Ian F. wrote:

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message

That is the sort of thing up with which you will not put?

You should *never* use a preposition to end a sentence with.

And never start a sentence with a conjunction.