London Banter

-   -   My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone willing to link me? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2818-my-epping-ongar-line-history.html)

Tom Anderson March 4th 05 02:08 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 wrote:

I love the idea of an online network composed entirely of branch lines!

Assuming, of course, that Hr Dr Beeching doesn't close them down

Some sort of e-Beeching!

DKTR B33CH1NG HAZ PWNED UR TRAXX0RZ LOL!!!

tom

--
I had no idea it was going to end in such tragedy

PhilD March 4th 05 02:09 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone willing to link me?

EorJames wrote:
Opps sorry cheers.
www.eohistory.bravehost.com

My initial thought to improve readability would be to use exclamation
marks *very* sparingly. I found the home page very tiresome because of
the overabundance of them.

Hope this is of use.

PhilD

TheOneKEA March 4th 05 03:50 PM

Tom Anderson wrote:

DKTR B33CH1NG HAZ PWNED UR TRAXX0RZ LOL!!!

Driver: What happen?
Fitter: Someone set us up the detonator.
Signalman: We get possession.
Driver: What!
Signalman: Main turnout normalised.
Driver: It's you!
Beeching: HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN.
Beeching: ALL YOUR BRANCH LINE ARE BELONG TO US.
Beeching: YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO BUFFER STOP.
Driver: What you say!
Beeching: YOU HAVE NO CHANCE FOR SERVICE MAKE YOUR DUTYBOOK.
Beeching: HAHAHA!
Fitter: Driver!
Driver: Take off every train!
Driver: You know what you have to do.
Driver: Move train.
Driver: For great service.

/finis

Adrian March 4th 05 03:51 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

TheOneKEA ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

DKTR B33CH1NG HAZ PWNED UR TRAXX0RZ LOL!!!

Driver: What happen?
Fitter: Someone set us up the detonator.
Signalman: We get possession.
Driver: What!
Signalman: Main turnout normalised.
Driver: It's you!
Beeching: HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN.
Beeching: ALL YOUR BRANCH LINE ARE BELONG TO US.
Beeching: YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO BUFFER STOP.
Driver: What you say!
Beeching: YOU HAVE NO CHANCE FOR SERVICE MAKE YOUR DUTYBOOK.
Beeching: HAHAHA!
Fitter: Driver!
Driver: Take off every train!
Driver: You know what you have to do.
Driver: Move train.
Driver: For great service.

/finis

Can I have some of what you two are on, please?

Tom Anderson March 4th 05 04:21 PM

On 4 Mar 2005, Adrian wrote:

[...]

We are on the internet.

So yes.

tom

--
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

Adrian March 4th 05 04:23 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

Tom Anderson ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Can I have some of what you two are on, please?

We are on the internet.

You're smoking CAT5 cables?

EorJames March 4th 05 04:34 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

I would like to thank people for there thought on the site and
kindness.
I have improved the home page more for readabilty.
All grammer is to be set straight.
And more history of the line.
Please do keep thoughts coming in as it's a great help.
Regards
James

EorJames March 4th 05 10:34 PM

My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

Hi guys all have a look ive improved the History alot!
Cheers
James!