London Banter

-   -   Java Tube Map (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2837-java-tube-map.html)

Richard March 10th 05 04:07 PM

Java Tube Map

Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

Cheers

Richard

Ian Tindale March 12th 05 07:58 AM

Java Tube Map

Richard wrote:
Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

--
Ian Tindale
http://tindale.dyn.nu/

Mrs Redboots March 12th 05 02:56 PM

Java Tube Map

Richard wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 10 Mar 2005:

Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

Http://mobile.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/html/jp/mobile_wap.jsp

scroll down to the bottom of the page and it's still there!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Tom Anderson March 12th 05 06:48 PM

Java Tube Map

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Ian Tindale wrote:

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have
got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it
has gone. can someone point me in the right direction where to get it
or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

tom

--
Things fall apart - it's scientific

Terry Harper March 12th 05 07:32 PM

Java Tube Map

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have
got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it
has gone. can someone point me in the right direction where to get it
or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

Don't be misled by film titles. Krakatoa is west of Java. You will
need a tunnel from Java, past Krakatoa to Sumatra to make a decent
line:-)
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society

Richard J. March 12th 05 08:34 PM

Java Tube Map

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I
have got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it
again but it has gone. can someone point me in the right
direction where to get it or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does
it go all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

.... and it's so hot on the platforms there ...

--
Richard J.