Old March 10th 05, 04:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Java Tube Map

Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

Cheers

Richard

Old March 12th 05, 07:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard wrote:
Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

--
Ian Tindale
http://tindale.dyn.nu/
Old March 12th 05, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 10 Mar 2005:

Hi

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have got a
new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it has gone.
can someone point me in the right direction where to get it or who to
contact about getting it?

Http://mobile.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/html/jp/mobile_wap.jsp

scroll down to the bottom of the page and it's still there!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old March 12th 05, 06:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Ian Tindale wrote:

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have
got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it
has gone. can someone point me in the right direction where to get it
or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

tom

--
Things fall apart - it's scientific

Old March 12th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I have
got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it again but it
has gone. can someone point me in the right direction where to get it
or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does it go
all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

Don't be misled by film titles. Krakatoa is west of Java. You will
need a tunnel from Java, past Krakatoa to Sumatra to make a decent
line:-)
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society

Old March 12th 05, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard wrote:

I recently downloaded on to my phone a java tube map but since I
have got a new phone, I went back to TFL's wap site to get it
again but it has gone. can someone point me in the right
direction where to get it or who to contact about getting it?

I wasn't aware that Java had an underground railway system. Does
it go all the way from east of Krakatoa to west of Krakatoa?

Yes, but you have to change at Krakatoa Central.

.... and it's so hot on the platforms there ...

--
Richard J.

jamba handy spiele umsonst top jamba handy games java jamba handygames download java jamba games fuer handy jamba handyspiele fuer sonyericsson 3d jamba handyspiele [email protected] London Transport 0 May 24th 08 08:12 AM
Tube Map Kat London Transport 33 January 31st 04 10:52 PM
Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map Jim Brown London Transport 7 January 10th 04 06:22 PM
3D Tube map Dave Arquati London Transport 5 November 19th 03 12:13 PM
Credit card sized tube map... Chris London Transport 17 August 10th 03 02:26 PM