Old April 8th 05, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default No cap applied to Oyster prepay with incomplete journeys?

I thought Oyster was price-capped after February to no charge more
than a travelcard. I reckon incompletes shouldn't have made a
difference.

Incomplete journeys don't count towards the cap. Provided your Oyster
card is registered, you can get them fixed and your money refunded by
calling the Oyster helpline.