Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 11th 05, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Why are Silverlink Metro trains NEVER on time ?

I often travel from Hatch End to Euston, sometimes changing to the County
service at Harrow & Wealdstone. The Silverlink County services are fairly
good on timekeeping but I don't think I have had one of their Metro trains
on time for years !!
Cheerz,
Baz